Energy Performance Contracts
Total Public Lighting Renovation
Renovation of Public lighting in Municipality of Velenje
The work programme aims at a complete transformation of the city’s lighting infrastructure. New lighting technologies are adopted that helped to lower the energy consumption and energy cost, while complying with the city’s Light Environmental Pollution Regulation.
- 49 different types of lamps.
- 78 electric power outlets.
- Energy consumption: 1.220.252 kWh.
- Energy cost: 177.332 €
- Maintenance cost: 368 €
- 1.197 out of 1.898 lamps are energy efficient, but also inconsistent with the Regulation on Limit Values of Light Environmental Pollution.
- 32 power switching points are in/on the energy infrastructure facilities and will be relocated.
- In some areas of the city, the insufficient lighting, among other factors, poses a threat to the traffic.
TECHNICAL & FINANCIAL DETAILS
Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) - ESCO
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS (REPLICATION POTENTIAL)
- Top to bottom renovation of public lighting infrastructure; Lamps, poles, switching points, rods etc.
- Maximum output for public partner.