85% total savings in energy consumption for heating
Complex Refurbishment of Public Building using ENERGY SAVING FUND
The overall goal of the project is to achieve a significant reduction on the energy consumption of public buildings regarding heating.
The ENERGY SAVING FUND (ESF) is a revolving fund were the net energy cost savings are redistributed to energy efficiency projects. The Net energy savings are calculated by subtracting the Cost for energy saving measures from the total Energy savings of all measures. Then the saving are redistributed in a fixed ratio among endeavors. A percentage of 35 % goes to the municipal budget, 30% goes to the Energy Saving Fund, 30% goes to the municipal organizations and the remaining 5% is a Commission for the project implementers.
TECHNICAL & FINANCIAL DETAILS
Revolving Fund - Energy Saving Fund (ESF)
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS (REPLICATION POTENTIAL)
- Financial source for pre-project analysis
- Higher value of municipal properties
- Better comfort for users
- Fulfilment of Municipal Energy Plan
- Clear system – How to divide ES
- Motivation of municipal organizations to decrease their energy consumption
- Good operation of ES measures (recuperation, regulation of heating system, etc.)