Creation of a network of 10 banks and development agencies
Establishment of a Guarantee Financial tool in Greece
The partner’s aim was to contribute to the development of a trust-based partnership model for social finance.
The partner’s aim was to contribute to the development of a trust-based partnership model for social finance. The cooperative banks provide patient capital in the form of loans, tailored to the specific needs of social enterprises. At the moment, this capital is guaranteed by EIF. In the future the Greek Social Enterprise Guarantee Fund (SEE GR) will provide guarantees to the banks. Suitable social enterprise support organisations provide start-up, business development and social impact management support services, and accompany the loans extended with the guarantee of the Greek Social Enterprise Guarantee Fund (see.gr).
A Social Entrepreneurship Competence Centre:
- is aligning the activities of the various partners through common rules,
- ensures quality services through networking, training and advice, and
- ensures quality management through monitoring compliance with agreed rules and standards
TECHNICAL & FINANCIAL DETAILS
- The project SES net (2013-2015)
- The project SEE GR (2016-2018)
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS (REPLICATION POTENTIAL)
- The access to know – how, through the networking of the projects financed through EaSI
- The established relations among the partners of the project