The 3rd and last call for applications for H2020 PROSPECT is now open!
Don’t miss this last opportunity to join our peer-learning community that already gathers more than 100 participant cities, regions and energy agencies from 24 countries!
This 3rd engagement campaign will be run in 2 steps:
- from 16 January to 6 February 2019: applications will be open to mentors
- from 8 February to 6 March 2019: applications will be open to mentees.
We are especially seeking more mentor applications (in all modules) and more mentor/mentee applications in the field of transport. The corresponding 3rd learning cycle will start in May 2019, after the final selection and match-making of all applications.
As a reminder, PROSPECT facilitates the exchange of knowledge and experience on innovative financing schemes like:
- Citizens finance: crowdfunding and cooperatives,
- Energy performance contracting (EPC),
- Green bonds,
- Guarantee funds,
- Soft loans,
- Revolving funds,
- Third party financing,
under 5 thematic modules covering local energy and climate actions, especially within the framework of the Covenant of Mayors:
- Public Buildings,
- Private Buildings,
- Public Lighting,
- Cross Sectoral: planning, energy production and distribution, climate change adaptation.
Stay tuned and get all the latest news about our peer learning activities!